Scraps of Memories

Sunday, March 12, 2006

Hey Everyone!
I went to Sassy Scrapper on Friday and bought the new paper packs from Basic Grey!! If you have not seen the new URBAN COUTURE line then you have to seek it out and buy it! It is wonderful! I bought the last one at the Scrapper but I am sure that they will be getting more in stock soon.
More great purchases: Simple Scrapbooks' "The Big Picture" is a great book! It has great journaling, ideas and organizing tips. I especially love the way that she organizes her scrapbooks. My second recommendation is the "Designing with Paper" by Autumn Leaves. This book has a lot of unique scrapbook pages and is not the same old thing I have been seeing everywhere lately. I am sure that Ann has these at Scrap It! as well. There is plenty to scraplift here!
Scrappucino (spelling?) now has a house that they are renting for your scrapping pleasure! It is a three bedroom house in Joelton. It sounds like a great idea. It rents for $130 per night. May sound like alot until you factor in that it will be split between 6-8 people.
Sassy Scrapper is hosting the HOP, CROP & SHOP TOUR. You meet at Sassy Scrapper for muffins and coffee and take a bus to visit four scrapbook stores (including the Sassy) in one day. Includes boxed lunch and light dinner. You will visit the following:
Sassy Scrapper
Scrapbook Village
Someplace to Remember
Card & Cloth
There will be great sales at each stores, Make and Takes, Games for Prizes on the bus and Door Prizes at each store. They will also provide a shoulder tote. All of this for $50. Call them at 615-444-3311 if you are interested.
If any of you got the March Kit from JENNI BOWLIN I am so jealous!! I went and they were Sold Out!!! HOW DARE SHE!! LOL....going to have to sign up for the monthly thing now! If you have not seen her great kits you can check them out on her website: www.jennibowlin.com. FAIR WARNING: It is another thing you will HAVE to have!!
Well, I think that is all of the news for now! My kids are starting their two week spring break tomorrow so pray for me!! LOL....
amy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home