Scraps of Memories

Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Hey!!
I wanted to start out by clarifying that Evan's teeth (see prior post) were both loose. Apparently there has been some concern over this...sorry for any abject horror anyone experienced picturing them flying out of his mouth without being loose at all!


Speaking of teeth flying out of mouths, at the hockey tournament this weekend during one of the games one of the referees flew into the wall and had three teeth broken off (I do not believe his teeth were loose prior to hitting the wall). He had to have three root canals and over twenty stitches! They halted the game for about ten minutes while the coaches looked for all of the pieces of his teeth. It was quite a grim reminder of how tough the game of hockey can get.

Speaking of the hockey tournament, did I mention that we WON??? WHOO HOO!! Girls, I can not tell you how excited the boys were...we went from a losing team in 2005 to a winning group of determined boys at the turn of the new year. They were just thrilled to win such a large tournament (Country Western Showdown- teams all over the southeast) and as soon as the buzzer rang they all threw their sticks and gloves into the air and jumped into one big pile!

Here is a picture of Alex right after he scored a goal with his stick raised in victory! Is he not adorable?
WHEW!! What a game!









Okay, enough of my personal life and onto the Scrapping World. I went into Scrap It! last night and it was like a wonderland. Luckily I had my puppy with me so I could not carry much. Seriously, if any of you have not been in lately you need to go. She has a lot of new paper in stock not to mention everything else!

EXCITING NEWS!!
Some of you may not have heard that I now have the Pazzle's Cutting Machine. This means that I can cut custom titles. Need a title saying "Smith Family Reunion"? Let me know and I will whip it right up for you! I will also be able to cut chipboard as soon as I figure it out! I plan on having that down this weekend so that I will be able to grant all of your wishes at my next crop! Give me a call (615-335-5529) if you would like to order a title or titles. I will post some pics. of samples soon.

Well that is all for now!! Have to run along! I will be sending out an email announcing the next crop this week!
amy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home